THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A TIP for ya Life! [Spread The Wealth]

"When I was younger, we were poor and I would literally starve to the point of hallucination. That hunger had me feeling that the Devil had a tight hold on my life. It was ungodly. But Now that I'm well off enough to eat and eat well they tell me gluttony is a sin."
Now if I wasn't the person who I am, always in pursuit of the greater picture in situations, I might feel displaced anger or confusion. This situation tells me one thing, Once you acquire a certain abundance or level of success..we should "eat" until we "quiet our stomach rumblings" or suffice an emptiness or need. After it is cured we must not be greedy, we must help fuel those who are empty. We must feed others needs until they no longer hunger. If we can do that we can save the world.
I leave you with this thought:
"Selflessness is the ultimate progression of our world, Selfishness is the demise of all humanity"

4 comments: