THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Going to the beach for Winter Break?.......
I think on the beach trip for the winter I'm gona have to stop and get some basic essentials, pick up a new watch, put on some new kicks, and a fresh outfit for my first walk on the beach.
First I'm gona stop at target and get a pack of plain T's these aren't those trashy ones you buy at the beauty store downtown they're nice and soft. Just make sure it fits not big, not tight cool?..ok
Next I'm gona make sure I order some simple khaki shorts a week before I go and it's winter so honestly you can get a pair of these for about $30.00 S&H included. LRG's good with me.
Now for my favorite part of the outfit, the shoes I got my life right with some Nike SB premiums Low cost me about $90.00 with S&H and I got a perfect color for the beach.
Last but not least i copped a Navy/Turquoise G-shock. Matches the kicks and will definitely come in hand for a lot of different outfits. Now maybe ill grab a Marlins snapback, a new case for my blackberry, and hit up the beach with some hypnotiq in my cup n some blueberry haze...Get it right people...Im out
by Bill Niels
twitter.com/Bill_SwaGs

No comments:

Post a Comment