THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Smoke Your Cancer Correctly

As most of you may know, i am a cigarette smoker. I know, it's bad for me blah blah blah. Like a lot of you, i was a heavy Newport smoker. I repped Newports hard and thought they were hands down the best cigarette out. Then, i was introduced to American Spirit Menthols. These cigarettes are really the best. Instead of the fiberglass spray that is applied on a newport, these menthol cigarettes have tiny mints in the filter that u can see if u crack the filter open. Besides that, they are additive free and a better all around smoke. Yeah they are a little more expensive, but when it comes to cigarettes, you gotta be smokin the best. *bonus tip* rip off the very tip of you American Spirit Menthol for an ultra smooth experience.

18 comments:

  1. never noticed them but ima def try those and put my sis on them. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dash not Cool bro don't smoke fyi i think youve heard of CANCER the deadly disease no knoes how to cure hope u and ur sis dobn't end up in a grave

      Delete
  2. Anthony DonatelloMay 3, 2011 at 8:43 PM

    real nice after a big ol dro blunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. which end? the filter of the other end?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes man i can smoke a cig that arent as bad as most [:

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you just rip off like half the filter, there's little white mints in between. From my experiences, it helps you get better drags, but it still keeps the menthol flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mac havent your tried marlboro?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i moved from marbs to newports to those
    theyre my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just bought my first pack not a menthol fan but balanced taste are my kinda bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigarettes? I'm buying my cigs over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50% from cigs.

    ReplyDelete