THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gone For The Weekend....

So i guess i haven't updated my blog since thursday...it's not because i'm purposely trying to be distant from my fans lol i've been feeling kind of gone this weekend. Like i said, i've been grinding with 110 percent of my time recently, and other than work, theres nothing to do in the burgh for somebody 17. Yeah i could get into some clubs and drink at the bar, but it gets old. I'm not hating I'm just searching for something more for the next couple years of my life. I wonder if I'm just imagining the impossible. I mean, what more can a 17 year old really do? Fuck that, I know there are a million oppurtunities waiting for me in the world. I want to travel. Not just to NYC, but to other countries. I won't feel my life is complete until i can say i've seen the world. Hopefully, that happens. I have been in a daze this whole weekend. Number 1, i've jus been super hazed up all weekened lol. But besides that i have spent some time just sitting and letting my mind travel. Like any other vacation, i gotta come back at some point...well...i jus landed

No comments:

Post a Comment