THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Beauty of Travel

So, I been doin some traveling recently. The travel taken to do shows doesn't really do anything for me. That's just work. Going to ohio, going on stage, hittin the after party, then coming home is fun, but it's not traveling. Going to different cities in the world is very enjoyable to me. I haven't been able to go everywhere I want, but that is soon to come. I'm currently at the Amtrak station in Phila. I have no money left, and haven't eaten in 2 days. How is this enjoyable? Lol well after gettin over the hunger, it's cool to just live. There are no limits to wat I can do. I have no engagements no plans jus a whole city and all the time in the world. Walking around here is somethin else...seein all these people and haven't small relationships with everyone u run into. The feeling is unexplainable...I'm starting to really consider moving here next year. I want to jus keep grinding with music but I also want more life to experience. More stories to create that I can convey with music...even if I don't know where I'm going and I don't know where I'm headed...I'm never lost.

1 comment:

  1. Go to Canada if you ever can. I went to Nova Scotia... was able to travel and live in the most barren of nature... then Halifax was poppin... the air is fresh, the people are friendly, there's music playin, food is amazing. Fresh lobster is dope. Plus 19's the drinking age, lol. Travelling is dope, I agree, I been around... holla if you're coming to Cleveland, I'll show you what's dope

    ReplyDelete