THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't Just Listen to Hip Hop!

Yeah hip hop is the best genre in the world. But, it is only the best genre because it incorporates every existing genre in the world. I will be constantly throwing up random videos from other styles of music that i feel you should be familiar with and be able to respect! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yo foreal, Stevie Ray Vaughn is probably the second musician/song I remember hearing. My dad used to play this when I was a kid and I'd sit there and watch the whole damn thing at like 3. lol

    everyone needs to open their minds and listen to every genre

    ReplyDelete