THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Fall Outfit.......
When you think of style, and having the best outfit to show up to wherever in, you just gotta think YOU. Not what Wayne's rockin (trust me you wont look good in that) not what you saw on someone else, but what your about....... ME you ask? well its fall so I'm thinking I'm gona lace up some simple Nike SB's then throw on some Dark wash Jeans and get that pre-winter jacket swag on.................
 
For my Fall jacket I definitely went with 10 DEEP's Paddington plus toggle hoody. It's warm, not too baggy, different, and wont shrink to half size like a footlocker hoody will. Not to mention I got it for just $100.00 + S&H and its easy to find online.
I just wanted to get some simple jeans that wouldn't be too thin for the winter or too expensive for my college life income, so I googled one of my favorite brands for jeans...Artful Dodger, and found The Essential Skinny Jean in raw indigo for only $54.00.
Last but not definitely not least I wanted to get some fresh SB's but not pay over $100.00 so I could still rock some hot sneakers before snow is everywhere.Trust me I'm all over the Tim's for November but while I still can I'm gona have to rock the Nike Blazer high premium SB's for $99.99 + S&H. Now you've got a simple, clean fall outfit and I'm gona just say...This is for the people like me out there so if you see it on here, just google and buy it. There's nothing too out of reach. 
 -by Bill Niels

No comments:

Post a Comment