THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Love College?

What is it about college that makes people lose their minds? After an array of college shows and the weekends spent up at various colleges i feel i have a little sample of the "college life." Although, i constantly find myself posted up rollin Ls and don't see myself actin a fool, once the alcohol hits...its a wrap lol. I'm at a point in my career where i often question the topic of college. Will i apply and try to get in right out of high school? Will i take a year to grind super hard? Will I keep my life on the "safe route?" I really don't know. But, for now, I'm just doin what makes me happy, and that is making music right from my soul. I feel that as long as i continue to satisfy myself the rest will fall into place. Goodnight everybody, dream of bigger and better things for yourself. The High Life Coming Soon, Mac Miller

1 comment:

  1. haha mac miller, you are the man,

    i think college is legit and i am still a senior at high school i just enjoy visiting my friends at OU and Kent

    (im from Cleveland)

    but i recorded at ID Labs, E.Dan and Big Jerm are beasts

    aha

    anyway youre the man
    ~ewp~

    ReplyDelete