THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Night Drunk Talk

For the first time in awhile i went out and jus had fun. I been workin so much in the lab that i forgot what it's like to just get drunk as fuck and act my age. I'm up at Temple University right now with no work on my mind. It feels good. Don't get me wrong, i still am always in grind mode. But It's nice to just go to a party and get drunk as fuck wit the homies and hoes. I'm bout to spark this L eat some munchies and pass out. I appreciate everybody who showed love to the new jam Pen Game feat. Skyzoo. Shout out to 2dopeboyz.com and Nahright.com. Thats the first time major blogs took notice. It's nice that motherfuckers are finally taking notice. But, it's a shame i need a feature to get noticed. The High Life is going to be a wild ass musical experience for all of you. Be excited. Be safe everybody, Mac Miller

1 comment: