THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stay Focused

As I get closer to the conclusion of "The High Life" it comes time that I really focus on what I need to do. After all the music is made there is so much more I have to do. The most important thing is that this mixtape makes it everywhere. I made a classic, and it'd be a shame if it didn't reach every hip hop fan's computer. I'm not saying everybody in the world is going to like it, because I have haters jus like any other person doin his thing. I jus want this mixtape to get the credit it deserves. I'm more focused then I've ever been trying to reach my full potential at this point. I jus hope people stop worrying about the fact that I'm white and just listen. Me and my team are making history and I hope yall are here with us at the beginning and not the type to hop on the bandwagon once everybody is listenin already. Be original and make your own decisions. Stay focused.

2 comments:

  1. "So many that's white call themselves 'The White Rapper', I say it don't matter unless you got brain matter." - me

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true-so true, ghost n

    ReplyDelete