THE HIGH LIFE

THE HIGH LIFE
the highly anticipated mixtape: coming soon

WELCOME!

Welcome to ListenToMac.com, your daily guide to a healthy, stylish, music filled life.

THE BLOG

THE BLOG

Monday, November 9, 2009

Shoe of the year!.....
About a year and a half ago, maybe two. I went over to Puma in the south side in Pittsburgh and found their new model, The Puma "el rey". These are the perfect shoes, They're slip ons with the perfect height on the sole so it feels like any other shoe. I usually keep a couple pairs to wear with no socks for the warm days. Or even throw on some long socks and wear them with jeans. These comfy slip ons run in 100's of colors and will cost on average about $65.00. They can be found online or in Puma stores everywhere. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet I'm a girl but I will look at them...do theyy come in girlz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thiѕ iѕ a issuе which is near to my heart.
    Is therе any ωay I can tаlκ to уou?
    Mу name's Suzanne Kitchens and I'd get into this mοге
    deeρly.

    My web-site poudre

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up mates, its wonderful article regarding teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

    Also visit my homepage :: グッチ 財布

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to your music right now...miss you.

    ReplyDelete